Market Inside, the trade intelligence platform has successfully launched dashboard 2.0 with new and advanced features to access global trade data easily and instantly. Finding new prospects is hard as global businesses change their market strategies and target markets. Changing technologies are complex and surrounded by challenges. At Market Inside, we evaluate the trade activities of global companies, giving you access to fresh and accurate data and helping you take informed decisions.
Market Inside has invested heavily in its data assets and is providing access of:
- 195+ Countries’ Global Import and Export Data
- 54 Countries’ Detailed Data
- 29 Countries’ Exclusive Data
- 2 million+ Import and Export Companies
- 2 billion+ Shipment Records
- 33 Countries’ Statistical Data
- 184 Countries’ Mirror Data
- 109 Countries’ Suez Canal Bill of Lading Data
- 02 Countries’ Bill of Lading Data
- 190+ Countries’ Transit Data
- 190+ Countries’ Cargo BL Data
Market Inside Dashboard 2.0 provides new features namely:
Global Trade Data
We provide timely and accurate global trade data based on actual shipment records. With 195+ countries import export data available, you can access world’s trade by commodity, industry, country, company, and so on. At Market Inside Dashboard 2.0, you can access quality and essential data by – Importer, Exporter, HS Code, Product Description, Port, Origin Country, Destination Country, Mode of Transport, and much more.
You can also easily download shipments records based on your searches and explore the most complete data. If you are looking for information on buyers, suppliers, ports, trade countries, and potential industries, you can quickly access to comprehensive data right at this trade intelligence platform.
Our Customized Dashboard features works to give you seamlessly access global import and export trade data by adding your searched results to your personalized dashboard. With multiple filters including Importer, Exporter, HS Code, Product, Port, Origin Country, Destination Country, and Port, you can visualize data in charts and graphs.
You can have in-depth analysis of export-import data based on Importer, Exporter, Competitor, HS Code, Product, Origin Country, Destination Country, and much more. The dashboard contains “Tree Map” feature to know and analyse shipment activities of trade partners of importers and exporters. The in-depth analysis helps companies to grow at faster pace with a vast knowledge of global market. Whether you are importer, exporter, market researcher, logistics provider, academic institution, financial institution, media company or any other industry, you can study data in detail and come up with better conclusions and projections.
You can access trade intelligence data to compare imports and exports of a company with three other companies based on value, commodities, trade countries, ports, trade partners, and others. With competitive edge, you can understand the market of your competitors and stay ahead in your industry.
Key Benefits of Market Inside New Dashboard 2.0
Market Inside utilises Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to guarantee greater accuracy in its export data and import data of global businesses. Here are key benefits of Market Inside new dashboard 2.0:
- Competitive Benchmarking: You can study your business in its global context better by viewing country data to compare your known import-export data versus the total market.
- New Opportunity Evaluation: With global trade data, you can easily identify developing industries, markets and emerging trade routes for new purchase, supply sources or investments.
- Informed Decision Making: You can use our dashboard to access trade statistics and take informed decisions on several factors including pricing, business partners, trade countries and so on to stay abreast of changing import & export policies and scenarios.
- Market Analysis and Forecasting: You can easily find international import and export data, covering companies, commodities, countries, HS Codes, transport modes, and so on to have better market analysis. With this, you can build credible predictive models and make forecasts based on historical data.
What more you need when you can easily get global trade data, in-depth market analysis, competitor analysis and customized dashboard – all at one trusted place. Get started to have seamlessly access to crucial data that is valuable for your business.